Pages

Dec 26, 2014

Powerful Inspirational and Motivational quotes about FEAR...

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.” ― Frank Herbert, Dune



  • “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” ― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
  • “I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.” ― Frank Herbert, Dune
  • “Don't be afraid of your fears. They're not there to scare you. They're there to let you know that something is worth it.” ― C. JoyBell C.
  • “Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.” ― Jim Morrison
  • “Don't give in to your fears. If you do, you won't be able to talk to your heart.” ― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
  • “A man that flies from his fear may find that he has only taken a short cut to meet it.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Children of Húrin
  • “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt, Franklin Delano Roosevelt's First Inaugural Address
  • “There are two kinds of fears: rational and irrational- or in simpler terms, fears that make sense and fears that don't.” ― Lemony Snicket
  • “When you do what you fear most, then you can do anything.” ― Stephen Richards
  • “It's better to die laughing than to live each moment in fear.” ― Michael Crichton
  • “The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.” ― Joseph Campbell
  • “There's no shame in fear, my father told me, what matters is how we face it.” ― George R.R. Martin, A Clash of Kings
  • “Fear is stronger than love, remember that. Fear is stronger than love, all that love I gave didn't mean nothing when it came to fear.” ― Tupac Shakur
  • “What you are afraid of is never as bad as what you imagine. The fear you let build up in your mind is worse than the situation that actually exists.” ― Spencer Johnson, Who Moved My Cheese?
  • “The journey I'm taking is inside me. Just like blood travels down veins, what I'm seeing is my inner self and what seems threatening is just the echo of the fear in my heart.” ― Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore

No comments:

Post a Comment